About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hairdresser anyone?

Do you want a new look? I've found a great hairdresser that will give you some extra "sparkle". He does it with little effort & it doesn't take long to make the sparkle come out. He's usually busy running around but I'm sure he can work something out. There are only a few openings in the morning & late afternoon. Get in while you can! He's only been doing hair for a couple of months but that doesn't stop him!

Please review his qualifications;
Quick
On point
Very cute ;)
 Young

 Oh and the best part is, he's free, yes I said FREE! His name is Makai & would love for you to come see him & give you those Grays, sorry I meant Sparkles. I don't want to be selfish and keep him all to myself, that would just be rude of me. I know you'd love some Grey in your hair! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment