About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Goal Time wk of April 13th...

Getting back on this goal things, so here we go...

This week
1) Go to the gym 4x this week. ( I made it out today even in the rain)
2) Make goodie bags for daddy's birthday
3) Walk to get son 2X this week ( if weather permits)
4) Look up ways to work on my little ones discipline!! (this is a must)

Yearly
1) Add 3 people to our Herbalife Team!

Last week I only made it to the gym twice, boooo. I did make it to the park and got a few ideas going for set up, woo hoo. I got invitations completed on Friday and they were sent out with the kids today so now wait on RSVP's. I washed, folded and put a few loads since Friday. Now that one was amazing, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment