About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Getting my peace back...

   Sometimes I let my feelings take over me and even though it's not good, I do. I'm human and I want things just like everyone else. But reality, we are not everyone else! When you scroll through FB or other forms of social media your emotions can get the best of you at times. We can't do everything we may want to do but it's ok. We make a sacrifice now for our children that will pay off later. I was scrolling through FB and came across a post about a little boy that was left at the Cowboy Stadium while on a tour with his daycare and it hit me, that's why you stay home and do what you can for your family because no one will watch your child like you will. God spoke to me and as I'm writing this I feel peace again in my heart. My peace and joy were trying to be taken from me but God has me covered and no one can touch me. Sometimes I need a reminder and this did it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment