About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Monday, September 30, 2013

Parenting smells :)

I like to post Mommy moments or Mommy thoughts on Facebook (FB) but I think I'm going to start posting them here instead. For today it will be about smells, I know what your thinking "What?!" Well to begin my son has had an ear ach since last week and we were doing ear drops and if that didn't help I was instructed to begin an antibiotic. We started drops on Tuesday and on Thursday antibiotics began, he was still tugging on his ear and being cranky. Going on 5 days with the antibiotic it seems as he is having diarrhea which began yesterday. My little man also has acid reflux which he is also on medication for, so with all that being said, we come to smells. Today I've been thrown up on and pooped on! Which really is more like a typical day for me anyway since he's only 3 1/2 months. Any parent will know all about what I'm talking about today. Even though you may change your clothes a least twice a day it's still worth it when they look at you and smile, want you to hold them all day or laugh when you play with them. Parent hood is an everyday adventure that is unpredictable but I wouldn't change it for anything. What about you, would you rather stay at home and smell like throw up or go to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment