About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

31 Day Challenge

I'm always up for a challenge and why not start one now,  it's the beginning of the month? It seems to be perfect timing. I'm better at accomplishing something if I'm put to a test, so here it goes, this is for me but why not try it too? This month I want to focus on my home. Decluttering/ Organizing like I've never had before. Is it just me but do you not want to keep a receipt for even the smallest items you buy? On the other hand my husband throws everything away, from the biggest to the smallest. What will your challenge be? Is there something you have put off for a while? Why wait any longer, start it now! Today I focused on our bedroom closet. Checking everything hung up making sure it wasn't falling off the hanging & ensuring it was on a proper hanger, taking the "empty" hangers out & grouping items by season. Let me know what your challenge will be and how you plan on achieving your goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment