About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Staying motivated...

  Biggest Loser premiers tonight yes! Biggest Loser & Extreme Makeover are shows I absolutely love to watch. They  show reality! For some being healthy is easy others (like me) not some much. Some people starve them selves, some workout, some watch what they eat. I don't starve, let me tell you, lol. Working out combined with good eating habits will take you far. My hubby & I also use Herbalife which helps out too. I say it all the time, everybody has to find their own motivation! You can fall but you have to get back up. Everyday is a new start, never give up on yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment