About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Monday, June 1, 2015

Goals week of June 1st

Hello once again!!!

It's Goal Monday, how exciting.


This weeks goals
Workout everyday, cardio :(
Clean our entire home
Pack by Wenesday night

Monthly goals
Plan a few summer to do things/projects.
See anything!! Lol (that goal has been on here way to long :( 

Summer goals
Get into local library reading summer clubs. 
Work on Math and Writing with my oldest.

Not too much this week but these goals are keeping me busy. I made it to the gym today so I'm getting it! Ok, I'm trying to get it, lol. I will say today was pretty productive, even with my little one in his terrible two's! Let's go ya'll get your goals posted!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment