About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Getting back to my goals... wk of July 27th

I need accountability! There really is no way around it, I wish there was but I need that push. 

Here we go:

Weekly:
Workout 3X this week.
Clip my coupons. 
Meal plan (which I'm hoping to do right after this if my little stays asleep!) 
Sell/ Pack items to donate. 


That's all folks... I'm keeping it short since I'm going to try to get back on this game. Next month (ooh, that's this weekend, yikes) I will get back on my monthly goals. I know there are a few things I'd like to accomplish like sewing! Yeah, I still haven't sewn anything since I've got my machine. There is something just wrong about that! I appreciate it greatly but just haven't done anything, I'm a little embarrassed.  

Ok, so I decided to stop doing this and look to see what we have for food for the week. 
Here's my list:

Breakfast: 
Cereal (Almighty faithful) 
Grits
Toaster strudel

Lunch:
Mac N Cheese
Salad
Sandwiches
Soap

Snacks:
Apple Sauce
Fresh Fruit
Popcorn
PB & J sandwich

Dinner:
Roast (this was last nights supper) 
Pork Chops (tonight's supper) 
Taco Salad
Steak
Chicken (Grilled or baked chicken strips, that's what I 'm thinking) 
Chalupas
Ground beef  (not to sure what to make with this yet, maybe enchiladas, mmm) 

Sides:
Veggies 

This isn't set in the daily stone but it's something, lol. I took pork chops out but soup and salad sounds good, so I may change it..... Having a food plan ready helps save money by not getting a headache trying to figure out what your having for the day. When I make a list I tend to use whatever I have in the kitchen. :) Have a great week and set your goals! Happy planning... 

No comments:

Post a Comment