About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Friends move away

   I don't know why but I'm always writing in the" middle of the night". I'm what I call a night person and this is the only alone time I have so my brain keeps going and going and going. As I read a friends few post this evening from the past couple of days it brought me to tears to read. Sometimes we do forget the little things and what effects our kids. Today I was brought to tears with my own son as today was one of his friends last day of school as he is moving to another school. He tells me, "Mom I'm going to miss him so much." It completely broke my heart as I had no clue what to tell him. This little boy was the sweetest thing. When I went to my daddy's field trip I had the pleasure to meet/chaperone this friend I had heard so much about and I fell in love him as his spirit was so loving. Ever time I'd go see Mikey at school his friend would always make it a point to say hi. When Mikey and dad when to get supper this evening Mike told me Mikey was crying on the way because he said he missed his friend already. We understand as parents these things happen at times but for them their friends are their world. My poor daddy is learning already friends may come and go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment