About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Shopping trips for 11/16 & 11/19

Here are two pictures of grocery shopping trips this week. One of my trips was Sunday the other was tonight. My totals for these trips were around $72.00 and I got about 65 items. If I say so I don't think this too bad. I can give exact amounts tomorrow but I wanted to post it tonight. (sometimes I get a little impatient)

 

Okay, I decided to go ahead at list everything that was purchased. 

2 cases of water
3 bx of Hot Coco
5 2ltrs of soda
2 btls of juice
3 bxs of pancake mix
3 cns of munchies (I think that's what they are called) 
1 loaf of bread
8 bars of soap 
1 pkg of meat
1 cartoon of eggs
16 bxs of Ziploc bags
1 pkg of sausage links
4 pkgs of paper plates
2 bxs of pretzels
2 pkg of bagels
8 bxs of popcorn
6 cns of peanuts
1 pkg of lunch meat
1 cartoon of Almond milk
1 pkg of corn dogs

I think that's everything. If you average the items bought for the price I paid about $1.00 for each item. Do you still think couponing doesn't work?  

PS. I know the second picture isn't really good, I had to use what I had though :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment