About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Monday, November 17, 2014

Goals for 11/17

   Ok it's GOAL MONDAY!!Last week I didn't write my goals and I apologize. It was a bit busy last week but with the holidays around the corner isn't it always busy this time of the year? But hey that no excuse right? So lets get this going and get our goals together! Please join in and post your goals so we can support each other.

Weekly goals
1) Workout 3x this week (even if one has to be at home)
2) Start shopping for Thanksgiving
3) Meal plan, meal plan, meal plan
4) Clip coupons

Yearly
Continue to focus on me
Declutter/ reorganize (how many of you have this same goal?)


So that's it for me, cant wait to see yours!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment