About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Goals for the week

  I know it's Thursday but I just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't forgotten about goals. This week didn't start the way I thought it was going and I just never made it to the computer. Sunday evening I thought I was going to go to the gym on Monday and take it from there. Last Friday my body just needed a break so I took some medicine and laid it down. Saturday we ran some errands and Sunday I stayed home all day. Mike took the kids out so I was able to get a lot of cleaning done since it wasn't given any attention during the week. I felt pretty good feeling there was some form of accomplishment. Monday morning daddy woke up with a fever so plans went out the window. He started doing better then that evening he got slight fever so we decided he would stay home Tuesday. Tuesday we got a fever again and then Tuesday night he reached 103.8. He hadn't had a fever that high since he an infant. Mom freaked out a bit but I had to pull it together quickly. It wasn't easy as I had tears coming down my face while my son was crying from aches, chills, and a high fever. Feeling helpless is one of the worst feelings. We took him into the doctor only to find out he has the flu. Then today (Wednesday) our Budbud woke up with a fever. We are taking him to the doctor in the morning, hopefully this passes over fast. When it was just Mike and I, sickness would go away in about a week. Now with a family it takes a month to a month in a half before it runs it's course through all of us!

On to my goals though. As far as last weeks goals; I didn't workout twice nor clip my coupons but we did get the kids wish list completed. I took the tree out Monday and decorated it (it has no lights but hopefully they will be on this weekend).  I looked at Pinterest and there are some things I would like to do with the kids for the holidays and other things Id like to do for decorations. This year I don't really have a theme, I just want it colorful and exciting.

This weeks goals are
1)  To workout once
2) Clip and organize my coupons


Let me know what your plans are for this week or for the month. However you set your plans/ goals it's whatever works for you :)

4 comments:

  1. Good job on never quitting. Sometimes we just cant do everything we plan.
    Since moving, my plans & goals are not yet set. That is why I haven't been posting.

    Still organizing the house. Now I will get ready to make a variety of Christmas cookies for our new neighbors & some friends. Looking for a language school for my dutch lessons. Hoping to start in January. Slacked off a bit on the exercises & healthy eating but have gotten back on track.

    It is getting colder & the wind is having a party outside. LOL Glad to be back with sharing our goals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Priscilla this is Phyllis. Evoyne is my middle name.

      Delete
  2. Thanks Phyllis! With the little ones more like my BudBud, things don't go as planned a lot of times.Moving can be pain but I can't wait for us to get back to helping each other out.

    I hope everything works out with organizing and your lessons. I've slacked on my work outs with the kids being sick almost all month and because I haven't worked out I haven't taken been taking my shakes. In January we are going to get back on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for reply so late, I'm barely seeing your comments. I'm not sure what happened but I hope I can figure it out!

    ReplyDelete