About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Every Child is Gifted

     This is something I'm learning/experiencing everyday. When we learned we were expecting are thought was "Oh we got this!" Boy were we wrong, no doubt about it. We absolutely love your Bud Bud but he's a challenge. He is nothing like your daddy (our oldest). Our daddy was quite, when we spoke to him he'd listen, he's careful, shy and reserved. You Bud Bud is LOUD, unstoppable, outgoing but very smart at an early age. The things he does Daddy wasn't doing until he was older. Our daddy is smart too but I hear your second "grows up faster" in a sense and it's because they have a role model (their older sibling) and those sayings are right. At least for us it is. You hear a lot when your pregnant about kids regarding what they do, what its going to be like, how kids are, etc but you never know for sure. Daddy was/is so much like his dad we pretty much know how he is going to react in almost every situation. Don't get me wrong he still surprises us at times. Now our Bud Bud on the other hand, we always hope/pray for the best sometimes he surprises us but not very often. We try speaking nothing but positives when it comes to him. I'm starting to see big changes with him though, he seems to be listening slightly better and he certainly understands well! I've also started doing time outs with him so things are looking up. We are not going to speak Terrible Twos, we are going to call them Terrific Twos. (My friend use to say that, I'm stealing it from her. LOL) Every child is different and you have to learn how to handle them in the manner that best suits their personality. Happy Parenting!!!!





#motherhood
Found this on Pintreset.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Teaching-and-Learning-Chalkboard-Quotes-795702
                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment