About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Thursday, January 1, 2015

The difference in me

   I've always had an issue with confidence in myself but that is starting to change. My self esteem umm lets just say what self esteem?  I've never felt like the pretty one, the funny one, the smart one, the anything! So it's been a hard road but losing weight has really helped me. I'm not as small as I once was 10 yrs ago but I feel better now then when I was smaller. It may sound weird but it's true. I can see a person and admire their physic, beauty , etc but I've never been able to see it in me. For once in my lifetime I'm starting to not care what people think about me or what I do. Not being mean or rude but I can't sit around and let other peoples opinion bother me. It has done nothing for me but cause heartache. I wish society could go back to having more respect for people instead of having this freedom of speech and I'm keeping it real attitude! There are people that mentally are not strong and you "keeping it real" can cause more harm to a person then you think. Everyone reacts different but when a person does something wrong the first thing we do is blame them but what about understanding their background. No excuse for their wrongs but you can only take so much before you burst. I'm at that point! That's why I'm not allowing peoples comments bother me and starting to believe in me (with God on my side).
   I know this year is going to be bigger then ever and I have so much excitement I have butterflies. I haven't had this feeling in such a long time that I know it's GOD. I woke up on Sunday with a feeling of savings. Saving on groceries, on utilities on everything. Being smart about your finances and having faith in God makes for a win win. I know God is going to take us somewhere only he can and he's talking to us now. My weight lost has triggered many positives and it's only the tip of the iceberg. I never knew or would I have every imagined any of this.


On to my 2015 goals.....


As you may see I love goals and it's becoming something I have to do. I don't always make it to post them but they are always there! For 2015 my objectives are a little different but I'm ready.

2015 Yearly goals
Continue a healthy lifestyle
Believe in me
Have more confidence in myself (embrace all of me)
Love me
Take my blog to another level
Improve my writing
Be a blessing to others






2 comments:

  1. I love what you stated. It seems nowadays you have to have a thicker shell, due to social media giving everybody that,"keeping it real" attitude.

    I too,feel great about this year. I am going to be more open minded this year. Explore. in myself,share more of myself and take time for myself.

    Wonders.

    People. People are amazing creatures,to understand the choices they make wrong or right is in itself. We can learn from everyone, upbringing,cultures, subcultures-its end less. People differences have always interest me.


    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mrs. P, we really need to take it back with our kids showing them we need to respect people for who they are. Not that we will always agree with them but at least to give respect.

    There is something really special about this year and I know it's God! I'm glad you decided to find out more about you. We can learn how to do this together :)

    People tend to boggle my mind all the time! At least I'm not by myself.

    ReplyDelete