About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Goals or week of Jan 19th

   I'm gonna start off my being honest. I haven't been completing my goals and I'm a bit bummed. Working out just hasn't happened for me but I'm going to try my hardest to make a difference this week! 

So as for as my goals 
1) I switched my electric company
2) Switched my internet provider

Those are the only goals I completed, smh. 

This weeks goals
1) I'd enjoy working out 2x
2) Try a sewing project
3) Clip my coupons

Small this week but effective :) 

2 comments:

  1. Yes we can do 2 times this week. Christmas screwed up our workout schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah December started my downfall. Getting back on it is the hardest part but it's ok we got this! The 5k is around the corner and I have to do it. Yesterday I walked 2 miles and this morning I drank my shake, so off to a good start :)

    ReplyDelete