About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Monday, January 12, 2015

Meal planning for week of 1/12

   I tend to stay up late on the weekends which is my time. So this past Friday I decided to reorganize ( more like clean out)  the pantry/ kitchen. I looked in cabinets and got rid of stuff that didn't belong here (meaning gave mom her stuff back),  threw stuff away, and got a few items to give away. While doing that I found items I forgot about, lol, who else has done that?  

All of these meals are based on what we have at home right now

Breakfast
Pancakes/ Waffles
Eggs
Cereal
Oatmeal

Lunch
Left overs
Tuna
PB&J sandwiches


Dinner
Chicken Tortilla soup ( I actually made this Saturday with beans, it was supper for Sat & Sun)  
Grilled Chicken w/ mashed potatoes
Wolf Brand Chili
Tostada
Rice and Beans w/ corn bread
Steak
Pork lion
Chicken w/ cream of mushroom







No comments:

Post a Comment