About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Our daddy's first parade....

  Tonight was the Christmas Parade and we couldn't have been prouder of our daddy. He's always been shy and we are use to it and we're okay with him being that way. Before tonight we talked and I explained that he would need to wave while riding on the float. It didn't settle well with him so I told him he didn't have to ride on the float. That wasn't an option for him. You always pray and hope for the best but kids are kids and times they just won't do what you'd like them to do. When he came home he said a few of his friends said they would be riding on the float and he was overly excited. We got to the float and none of his friends were there but it didn't bother him. Finally three of his friends made it and his excitement grew. He knew he was going to be riding without either one of us and he was okay. We ended up with some extra room so a few of us mom's jumped on and started waving. I wasn't near my daddy but I could see a smile on his face and he waved his little hand out there the entire route!  I wished I would've gotten a picture of him but dad was walking in the back and I was in the back of the float :( When we were all done and couldn't help but to hug and squeeze him with excitement for him doing something he initially didn't want to do. He's slowly coming out of his shell.
Our daddy waving..



Front of the float. 
Attachment to airplane. 
Side view. 


Dad walking behind. 
 Even our Budbud did great! That was a relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment