About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Monday, February 9, 2015

Goals for week of 2/9

   Last week I didn't make it to the gym since my baby boy wasn't feeling well then my oldest got Pink Eye. I workout in the mornings after I drop of the oldest and the hubby because this is the only time that would be convenient for us. I should workout at home but when the little one is awake it just won't be possible and once he's down for a nap I need to mentally rest to be able to continue on with my day!

Goals this week
Workout 3X
Cut coupons


Monthly
To pray more
Make me time
Try sewing

The sewing machine has been a little intimidating to me but today I found something that needed to be sewn. Now it didn't turn out great but it also wasn't bad for my first time. The line wasn't straight but hey I sewed something, I'm proud!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment