About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentines Day

Valentines Day, ugh no Valentines weekend! Greedy right?! Lol. We've had an amazing weekend & I don't like that it's over, it saddens me. We are going to be married for 12yrs so this year we didn't "go all out". I was scheduled to go in for a massage but I cancelled it. Yes, I know crazy. I just wanted to be with my family though. Friday we did are typical family movie night. We ordered pizza & got dessert. Saturday I got a pedi, took the kids to the park, watched a kids basketball game & got supper. Today, we watched a movie before church, then church, hubby bar-b-qued and I played with the boys while he did that. The kids absolutely loved being outside playing and watching dad que. By far this was the best Valentines! Last year I was so sick I had Pneumonia and Bronchiolitis! Thank God this year didn't play out the same. This year was simply perfect! It's not all about the flowers, chocolate or the big ole' stuff animals it's about showing love. Sometimes we get wrapped up and forget so show even tell the special people in your life you love them and Valentines is the best time to do it. Doing something special goes a long way vs buying them something expensive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment