About Me

My photo
Hi everyone, thank you for visiting my blog! Let me tell you a bit about myself. First I'm a wife then a mother of two (a 5 & 1yr old). I love to share my experiences, thoughts, ideas, questions really just about everything, lol! I want to be a positive motivation by sharing what I go through. You never know what I'll post, believe me, sometimes I blow my own mind. Having children = never a dull moment. Through it all I try to take one day at time remembering to keep breathing through it all :)

Friday, November 27, 2015

What I was thankful for this Thanksgiving....

It's been aver 2 months since I've written anything and it seems longer then that. Time goes by way to fast! But, on to my post. Yesterday being Thanksgiving I wanted to write about being thankful.

I posted on Facebook yesterday that I was grateful for God and tonight I'd like to elaborate on it. When the holiday season comes around it's a time I consider working to get a little time away from the kids and for some extra income. My husband tells me it's up to me but I never make the step and put in an application. Yesterday shortly after noon it hit me. I could've been getting ready to work since most stores open on Thanksgiving for Black Friday. It brought tears to my eyes to think what God has done for us. He has given me a husband that supports me in the decision to stay home with our babies and be here for them. He works as much as he can to provide for us and even though at times we may struggle God always comes through right on time. We get blessed at the most unexpected times with the exact items we need. I mean wow, how amazing is that? He has blessed me with two amazing, healthy, loving kids. They drive me every day to be the best me I can me. I'm not perfect in anyway and I mess up on a daily basis but my family still loves me! How great is that feeling? He has blessed me with a mother that even though we may not always see eye to eye she is still here doing whatever she can do for my family. Some of you have everything I have and much more so you may not be able tor elate. Then others may not have what I have but only pray/ wish for them, don't give on your prayers! I may not be rich to society but I'm highly blessed from God and that's more important to me. He has given all of us so much and I'm not just speaking about my family. I'm speaking of you and your family too.

Let's not forget what we have on a daily basis as it can be taken from us in a blink of an eye. Don't forget your blessings and lets give thanks to our almighty God! 



No comments:

Post a Comment